Monday 17 February 2014

Swap with Michaela Part 1: make up






Hiya ladies, how are you all doing?
 I hope you are all well.
In the SBJ group we do challenges, swaps and competitions on top of all of the other natter that goes on.  I have done a couple swap boxes with a 2 members of the admins in the group. This particular swap is with Michaela and boy oh boy has she done me proud. 
I must say that I am completely blown away with this particular swap box and you will see why over the next 3 posts. This lady has gone above and beyond what you would expect in a swap box but she always does this and spoils you rotten. She did this at Xmas when I was having a dreadful time, she sent me 2 Xmas boxes to make me smile and you can see that here.
 My friend Michaela has her own blog (here is the link) and I would appreciate it if you could go over and say hi, she really is a sweetheart and bakes the best darned cakes you will ever see. 










So, what do you think? Have you ever done a swap with someone? And how did it go?
That is it for this post ladies, until the next time, don't do anything I wouldn't do.
Wendy
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment