Monday 17 February 2014

My swap with Michaela: part 3 Bath, misc and Bethany's surprise


Hiya gorgeous ladies, how are you all today? 
I hope you are all well and are having a fantastic Friday.
This is going to be part 3 of my swap with the lovely Michaela. I really am extremely happy with this beautiful box and I'm sorry if I am laying it on thick on how much I love this swap box, its because I really do absolutely love this swap box and the lady who made it up
. Michaela even sent a little something for my daughter, Bethany, it is something that she always does. Bethany also loved her owl bag with all the goodies that Michaela put in. She did ask me if it was Christmas all over again lol. Anyway, onto the goodies:







As you can see from the pictures and the previous posts, Michaela has spoiled both me and Bethany rotten and I am truly grateful. If you would like to see what I sent her, please go to her post here, I truly hope she likes her box as much as i loved hers. I did truly enjoy spoiling Michaela as she really is that special person everyone should have in their lives. Thank you Michaela, you truly are 1 in a million.
 I guess that is it for now ladies. Until the next time, don't do anything I wouldn't do.
Wendy
xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment