Thursday 6 February 2014

Bodyshop & Illamasqua Haul

Hello ladies,
I hope you are all well?
Isn't the weather absolutely fantastic? Hmmmm I don't know about you but I am seriously looking forward to Spring, just to remember what the sun looks like. Oh to be able to walk out of the door and not be cold and wet, how nice would that be?
Anyway, onto the real seriousness of beauty. My small Bodyshop and Illamasqua haul. Both shops were having a sale and I couldn't not buy from them could I?
OH my is everything beautiful.






Just how beautiful do these gorgeous items look? I nearly drooled when I saw the Illamasqua blusher, it is that beautiful. So, have you been taking advantage of the recent sales? What did you get? I would love to see.
Anyway, I think that is it for this post. Have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do.
Wendy
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hi dear, nice blog you have here and great post, would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN? if you decided to follow me please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete