Tuesday 14 January 2014

Christmas and January Hauls & surprise christmas box.

Hello ladies,
 I know it has been a little while since the last post but I am sure you will understand with how manic Christmas can be. 
So, enough about the misery that can be Christmas and on to what you really want to see (well, i seriously hope so anyway). This will be a seriously picture heavy post and i really hope you don't mind that but i have been a very busy little lady.
A dear friend knew i was having an extremely hard time in my personal life with it being a year since my mum passed away, being ill and my daughter being extremely ill with her asthma, she sent me a wonderful hamper and surprise Xmas box for me and Bethany to enjoy over Christmas.
Believe me when I say that I cried when I opened it, see for yourself what she sent. A truly selfless and amazing lady who I am proud to call friend. Thank you Michaela and  Michaela has just set up her own blog and I would appreciate it if  you could take a ganderat it please. link here She also sent a surprise Christmas box to another of our friends Ame and you can see that here link













and yes, my dog Ruby does love mince pies heheeh

I treated myself to MAC speak louder and Yoghurt eyeshadow
The Loccitane gift set is what Michaela sent for Christmas 

So that i everything that i got over the Xmas period, I hope you was spoilt rotten too as every person deserves it :D
Until next time ladies, be good and don't do anything i wouldn't do.
Wendy
                             xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment