Saturday 25 January 2014

Another Elf Haul

Hiya ladies, how are we all doing today? I must say that I am a little tired and cant wait to get into bed tonight. I haven't been sleeping too well lately but it might have something to do with my little girl waking up at 3am wanting drinks and hugs lol. 
Anyway, I am sure  you don't want to hear about my woes, so onto what this post is about. Yet another Elf haul. EEK. They are driving me insane with all of the offers that they have been doing lately (Bad Elf) and then the new Beauty Crowd ustream show they do once a week and you can find them here










 I do absolutely love Elf cosmetics but please don't let the budget price put you off, a lot of their cosmetics are pretty damn good and I will recommendalot of the products. They have an upto 70% off sale at the minute that ends February and another offer called the Mystery Colour Refresher Collection worth £15 but if you spend £15, you get the Refresher collection free and you can get that here. So, are you going to put in an order? What will you be buying?
That is it for now ladies and I will see you in the next post. Have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do.
Wendy
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. You have well and truly Elfe'd yourself this month Wendy .. nice haul :-)

    ReplyDelete