Monday 5 August 2013

Stila All Over Shimmer Luminiser in Kitten Shimmer



Hello ladies, I hope you are all well.
I have got another review for you gorgeous ladies and it is the Stila all over shimmer Luminiser in Kitten shimmer. I was lucky enough to receive this from the gorgeous Katie in Secret Beauty Junkies Loves, (link here)https://www.facebook.com/groups/211189135688586/ ). Stila Luminiser is available form the Stila website (http://stila.co.uk/products/all-over-shimmer-luminiser-kitten-shimmer ) and costs £16.

 I wouldn't personally spend £16 on a highlighter as I think you can get drugstore ones that are just as good. Having said that, I must admit that this truly is absolutely beautiful and I am enjoying the gorgeous glow it gives me. It is also a massive bottle and is almost the same size as my hand, it will last a long, long time.

The "glow" that it gives me, makes me feel as though my skin is healthy even on those days when it certainly is far from being in great condition. Have i changed my mind about buying it after using this for a few days? At the minute, i genuinely couldn't tell you because I do love it that much but I will tell you in the future ( a long time away) when the bottle is nearly finished. 
So for now, i will love you and leave you.
Have fun and don't do anything I wouldn't do.
Wendy
                               xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment