Wednesday 7 August 2013

Del Sol Nail Polish Review


Hello ladies, I hope you are all well and are having a great summer. Ive moved into my new house and it is coming along beautifully and cant wait to show you the finished home. Anyway, I'm sure you don't want to know about the house so i will just crack on and tell you about the beautiful nail polish myself and a few other ladies have been lucky enough to try. A lovely man, Neil Phillips who runs the facebook and website called Beauty Crowd (link here http://www.beautycrowd.com/) Its called Del Sol and it is very special, it is special in the fact that it actually changes colour in direct sunlight. I was lucky enough to be able to try Ruby Slipper and it is a beautiful jade green and turns into a pretty pink when exposed to the sun.





I am extremely impressed with the nail polish, not only is it a pretty polish, it is a 2 in 1 polish, it is actually quite long wearing. Before taking these pictures i did try it before and it lasted a whole 5 days and for me, that is blooming brilliant. Would i recommend this? Hell yes, they are amazing and are on sale on Beauty Crowd at the moment for £10 for the trio set but the normal price is £24.95 normally, so i would go and get them quick on the website before they all go. x
Until the next time ladies, be good and don't do anything I wouldn't do.
Wendy
xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment