Thursday 8 August 2013

Birthday box from Catriona





Hello ladies, I hope you are all well? Ive received a birthday box from the beautiful Catriona from SBJ on facebook and as you will see from the picture's it really is a lovely box. She has catered to my every need, form make up to skin care and even sent a little bag full to bursting with little bits for my little girl Bethany. Who, I might add, was so excited she literally nearly fell off the chair hehehe but hey ho on to the pictures.












My dog Ruby decided she wanted the puppy for herself and you can see the result. Bethany was so upset :(


But luckily, i had a few extra buttons lying around for  the little doggy to be able to see again hehehe xxxx
This truly is a gorgeous box and if you want to pop on over and check out Cat's box, the link is here http://stansfieldleon.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/wendy-swap-box.html

No comments:

Post a Comment