Saturday 3 August 2013

Admin swap with Ame



Hiya ladies, long time no see. I am sorry that it has been such a long time between posts, my life has been extremely hectic what with separating from my husband and moving house, everything has been up in the air for me. Sadly, that meant that the blog has taken a back seat in my priorities, however, I am now in a lovely new house and have been for 2 weeks now and I adore it.
Anyhow, back to the swap that I have arranged with the gorgeous Ame from Secret Beauty Junkies (also known as Thrifty girl, link herehttp://www.thriftygirlloves.blogspot.co.uk/   I received my box on the 5th July and it was amazing. This is a picture heavy post so I hope you enjoy and in the future there will be reviews on some of the items in the post :D




All in all, this really was the most amazing swap I have done to date and I know that she loved hers. I will ask her to do a post with what she received from meon here. Ame love, I absolutely adore everything and I am 1 lucky lady to have done this swap with you. 
I hope you have enjoyed this post as much as I have in writing it. Until next time, be good and don't do anything I wouldn't do.
Wendy
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment